28 Hill Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
A Part of Tamworth's History! House - Property ID: 761435
* Built in 1856 and maintains many features and character of this era
* The large rooms and high ceilings create an opportunity for a renovation
unlike any other in Tamworth
* The kitchen is a renovators dream with so much space to create the perfect culinary
* Two large living rooms just waiting for the right person to showcase their exceptional heritage features
* The family room opens out to a vine covered pergola creating a cool and peaceful
retreat to relax and enjoy family and /or friends
* The large master bedroom features a dressing room and robe plus an ensuite which is in need of a bit of work plus creative touch
* Priceless features such as "the pines" adorning front yard are over 150 years old
* A full size tennis court is at the rear of the house. If tennis was not your thing it could be used for a pool or just extra yard space!
* As far as is known "The Pines" is the oldest building in Tamworth still used as a residence. If you would like to become part of Tamworth's history call for an inspection today!