41 Baldocks Road, Wallabadah NSW 2343
Sold for $665,000
In The Heart of the Liverpool Plains House on Acreage - Property ID: 929437
This property offers a great opportunity, not only to purchase 27 acres (10.56ha) next to the Quirindi Creek, but an outstanding shed/workshop ready to set up your own business in the productive heart of the Liverpool Plains.
The machinery shed has been used by an earthmoving contractor and is equipped with 3-phase power, exceptional lighting, 4.2m high bi-fold doors, extra strong concrete floor, and a mezzanine level.
The quality four bedroom masonry brick home has four good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and the main bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe.
Centrally located in the rich Quirindi agricultural district and minutes to the New England Highway.
* Quality four bedroom masonry brick home with two bathrooms and two living areas.
* 3 sheds, including a 10m(w) x 18m(l) x 4.2m(h) Machinery shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine floor and bi-fold doors, and a 12m(w) x 18m(l) x 4.2m(h) shed
* Located approx. 60km from Tamworth, 14km from Quirindi & 4km from Wallabadah
* 10.56Ha, approx. 27 acres, creek flats suitable for growing Lucerne or running stock, including horses.
* 3 x Hume 5,000 gallon rainwater tanks, 1 x Hume 5,000 tank for hardwater pumped from Quirindi Creek.
- Land Size Approx. - 109265.1234048 m2
Office & Agent Details
- 239 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- Sales Agent
- E: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0488 661 655