61 Hill Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Old World Elegance House - Property ID: 930119
* What a beautiful old world charm this home radiates!
* Situated in the sought-after leafy East Tamworth only moments from the hub of the city, stroll down to cafes and restaurants for a meal or coffee with friends
* From the moment you step onto the huge timber verandah you feel the history of this home and the warm feel of life back in the early 1900s.
* Lovely wide hallways, double brick, picture rails, beautiful decorative ceilings, cornices, high skirting boards, leadlight windows, timber fretwork, marble mantle fireplaces, the list goes on
* 2 large bedrooms at the front of the home, one with spacious built-in robes and bay window seat and a good size ensuite,
* Down the hall is a generous lounge with timber floors and ornate ceilings and walls, with an original fireplace and a door leading out to the front verandah
* The kitchen has been renovated a few years ago, modern appliances and a walk in pantry, good bench space, from here, another bathroom and laundry
* Polished timber floors in the dining/family room also with a fireplace and near this room is the home office
* Upstairs is another 2 good size bedrooms and a rumpus room with another full size bathroom
* Outdoor covered barbecue area alongside the sparkling salt water pool
* Single lock up garage and single covered carport for the vehicles
* Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout the home
* Many lovely features of this beautiful residence, enquire today.
- Land Size Approx. - 613 m2