69A Church Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Sold for $310,000
Prime Position Without The Price Tag! House - Property ID: 930125
* Terrific central location and plenty of potential with this property
* Much loved family home with room to extend out the back or build a granny flat
* At the front of the home, enjoy a cuppa on the spacious timber verandah
* Lovely wide entrance hallway through to the 2 large front bedrooms having leadlight windows, ceiling fans and high ceilings throughout
* A 3rd smaller bedroom at the back of the home with good built-ins
* Well presented spacious 'eat in' kitchen with lots of cupboards
* Tidy updated bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity plus another separate toilet in the back enclosed verandah.
* Great yard for the kids to play, single lock up garage, carport and well fenced, water tank for the yard and laundry.
* So much potential in this sought after location, ideal for the investor (rental appraisal, as is, $260-$280 per week) or live in buyer.
* Rates approximately $2530 per annum
Area Views, Car Parking - Surface, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
- Land Size Approx. - 670 m2
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Built In Robes