'Glenco Park' 27 Weabonga Road, Tamworth NSW 2340
Price: Contact Agent
Stud Cattle Property At Limbri Other - Property ID: 944948
This superbly maintained property is located only 30 minutes on a sealed road from the regional hub of Tamworth. This property has been successfully operated by the same owners for 40 years and is only being offered for sale due to their impending retirement.
* 230 ha (568ac) of undulating basalt country
* Large well-lit cattle yards, previously used for extensive embryo transfer program
* 5 bedroom (1860) homestead, set in established gardens
* Hay shed
* Machinery shed with skillion
Glenco Park is watered by 3 creeks, numerous dams and bore. It has 15 well fenced paddocks and is carrying a good body of feed. The vendor advises a carrying capacity of 120 cows and calves.
The property can be purchased with a full inventory (stock and plant) and a 36 megalitre irrigation license.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to acquire a full herd of well-regarded ex-stud Angus cattle and a profitable bull selling business.
- Land Size Approx. - 230 hectares
Office & Agent Details
- 239 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- as Rural Sales Associate For Professionals Tamworth
- E: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0428 980 021