'Monte Cristo' 752 New England Highway, Tamworth NSW 2340
Price On Application
Prime Irrigation Opportunity - Only 10 minutes from CBD Mixed Farming - Property ID: 968855
Monte Cristo is an excellent property in a terrific location, situated only 8.2klms from the centre of Tamworth with 1klm frontage to the Cockburn River.
Monte Cristo has a massive 575 mega litres of irrigation water, consisting of 383 meg of unregulated Cockburn River water as well as 192 meg of groundwater (well) entitlement.
The property is zoned R5 allowing for 2ha lot subdivisions subject to council approval.
* Hay Shed (23.5m x 9.5m) & 8 bay Machinery Shed (30m x 6m)
* 2 x 180,000 litre galvanised water storage tanks
* Rolling irrigation system
* Diesel pump servicing underground water mains
* Cattle & sheep yards
* Excellent fencing
* 20 acres (approx) established vineyards
If you are a looking for a productive irrigation property, a development opportunity, a lifestyle block close to town, or even to grow a few grapes, this property meets every criteria.
With a tidy renovated home, Monte Cristo is ready for its new owner.
- Land Size Approx. - 89.75 acres
Office & Agent Details
- 237 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- as Rural Sales Associate For Professionals Tamworth
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- M: 0428 980 021